The following is a list of my previous and upcoming talks:
- Singularities in and local regularity of the harmonic map and Yang-Mills heat flows. March 2018. Workshop on Geometric Evolution Equations, University of Regensburg, Germany.
- Local regularity for the harmonic map and Yang-Mills heat flows. July 2017. Oberseminar Analysis/Numerik, University of Oldenburg, Germany.
- Local regularity for the harmonic map and Yang-Mills heat flows. January 2017. Topics in Geometric Analysis, University of Potsdam, Germany.
- Local monotonicity for some geometric flows. November 2014. Oberseminar Differentialgeometrie, Leibniz University of Hannover, Germany.
- Witten's proof of the positive mass theorem. January 2014. Forschungsseminar Geometrische Analysis, Free University of Berlin, Germany.
- On local monotonicity formulæ for classical fields and their corresponding heat flows. September 2013. XXII International Fall Workshop on Geometry and Physics, Évora, Portugal.
- Aspects of harmonic map and Yang-Mills theory. August 2013. Analysis Seminar, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia.
- Singularities in the Yang-Mills heat equation. February 2013. First BMS Student Conference, Berlin, Germany.
- Aspects of Yang-Mills theory. June 2012. Forschungsseminar Geometrische Analysis, Free University of Berlin, Germany.